Try these tips to help you get bigger.
1. The blender is your friend. Try to get as many of your calories from liquid things. Shakes and smoothies are great because you don't have to chew them. They also exit your stomach faster. This will let you get hungry again faster.
2. Take advantage of palatability. Palatability just means you can eat lots of it because it's really tasty. Carbs + fat + salt = hyperpalatability. Think mashed potatoes with a sprinkling of salt on them.
3. Stews and chillis. One great way to pack in the calories is to make lots of stews or chillis. The meats in them are usually very tender and require little chewing. You can throw them on rice for your carbs. And, let's not forget, they taste amazing.
4. Eat as soon as you get up. If you sleep eight hours a night (and you should,) then you have 16 hours to eat. If you start as soon as you wake up and eat every 4 hours, you can fit 5 meals in.
5. Forget about "clean" foods. I'm not saying become a McDonald's junkie, but to get in 3,000+ calories per day, you'll have to get a little dirty. Yes, you should still eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. I'm just saying you're allowed to eat some cookies or have the fatty cuts of meat as well. It's only for a few weeks anyway. You can afford to loosen up in the name of getting jacked.
And, just so you know, I’m putting together a brand new program starting June 8th. This is specifically for busy dads who want to put on 10lbs of muscle in 60 days.
It’s a remote program, so you can join from anywhere in the world. I’m looking for 5 people to test it out at a HUGE DISCOUNT, help me work out the bugs, and get amazing results that I can use as a case study. If that’s you, message me with ‘tell me more’ and I’ll share the details about this exciting program.
#dadlife #dadbod #busydad #dadstrong #familymatters #rugged #fitover30 #fitover40 #fitover50 #protein #carbs #bulking #getbig